The Kenosha County Democratic Party is looking for dedicated individuals to join the KCDP Executive Board. We are a collaborative group with a “roll up our sleeves” work ethic and are driven to:
- Get Dems elected at every level.
- Continuously increase voter registration and participation
- Growing the KCDP in numbers and to broaden its capacity
- Recruit and support candidates at every level
- Be a source of information and support for Democrats, voters, and the community
- Committed to building a more inclusive and diverse county Democratic party
- Committed to doing the work to build greater equity and justice in Kenosha County for all people.
- Attendance at monthly membership meetings
- Prepared and engaged attendance at twice monthly board meetings
- Chair or co-chair a working committee and/or plan or co-plan a major annual event
- Attend local KCDP and Dem / Progressive Candidate events
- Volunteer for at least two shifts per month at the KCDP Office
- Member in good standing of the Kenosha County Democratic Party
- Reside in Kenosha County
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to engage people with a wide range of interests and backgrounds
- Possesses leadership skills
- Dependable team member
- Willingness to learn new skills and to work with a variety of people on various projects
This KCDP Executive Board Member Term is volunteer, and the term will go through November 2023 with the opportunity to be elected for additional two-year terms.
If interested, please submit a letter of inquiry, resume, and two references to Chair Lori Hawkins at KenoshaCoDems@gmail.com, message line Board Member Interest.